So Hailey had her cath lab last week. It turns out they found yet another leaky heart valve. So now they do not want to procede with the Glenn just yet. She was supposed to have the Glenn yesterday, but instead the team here sent Hailey's information over to Stanford to get a second opinion. They are even talking possible heart transplant!!! We really don't want to have to end up in that direction, but if that's all they can do for her then we will have to accept that. We're still waiting for Stanfords opinion before moving forward with another surgery. I pray they find a solution other than transplant.
We have had a busy few weeks. My husband and I ended up moving to Vancouver, WA to be closer to Hailey and her doctors. 3 months in the McDonald house and being away from my husband was just way to much. We are renting a house from a friend and it's only 15 minutes from the hospital. Josh is extremely happy to be able to see his baby girl every day now. And I am happy for him too, also happy to be back as a family again. Just missing our baby girl being home.