Christmas

Christmas

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Almost 8 weeks old!

I know I haven't posted much in almost 2 months, but it's hard for me to even check my facebook let alone write a blog! This girl sure keeps me busy! She is a very very needy baby who wants to be held 24/7 (she happens to be in my arms now a I type this with only one hand.)Life sure has been interesting though. She went through a very fussy and unhappy stage for about 3 weeks and with lots of trial and error we figured out she has a milk protein allergy. So we are giving her breast milk and supplementing a bit with formula because I'm not making enough for her (her jaundice made her a very lazy eater in the beginning so not much milk came in)So she is now on my milk and a soy based formula.
She has been growing so fast too, already at 11 pounds. I can't wait to see how big she is at her 2 month appt next Friday. I'm not looking forward to her having her vaccines, but it needs to be done.
Other than that, not much going on. Just lots of eating pooping and sleeping (well not much sleeping I guess!).
Well someone is getting fussy, so I will try and post a few pictures for you all to enjoy. One of these days that she lets me put her down, I will post a longer update. But for now this is all I can do! I don't know how so many of you post so much after having a baby, I can't do it!








One of my favorites









Just took this one today.

1 comment:

  1. She is so very precious..... I can't believe she is almost 8 weeks already. Thinking of you often, Megan

    ReplyDelete