Christmas

Christmas

Monday, April 18, 2011

3 Months Old

Leyna turns 3 months old today!













She is finally out of her colicy stage and becoming a happier baby everyday! She smiles a lot and is always "talking" to us. It's so fun to see these stages develop and to hear her sweet voice. We never got to hear Hailey "talk" and she only smiled once, the day of her Glenn surgery. It really is amazing to watch her grow and learn, I love this little girl SO MUCH! I just wish she was able to meet her big sister.
She still does not like to be put down at all though, but I am not really complaining. I am sure in a few months she will want to spend all her time on the floor playing with her toys and less time in my arms. The only thing we're having a hard time with is tummy time. She refuses to be put on her tummy, she just screams her head off. So if anyone has any good advice how to get their little ones to actually enjoy tummy time, I would appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment