Christmas

Christmas

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Been a while.

It's been over a year since I have posted here. But there hasn't been a whole lot to write about since I have taken a huge step back from the CHD world. I still post a few things about here and there on Facebook. But I just needed to take a step back. It's so incredibly hard to see all of the CHD stuff when all I want is my little girl back. 

Since taking a break I have had a weight lifted off my shoulders and I'm feeling less stressed out. It's been a nice breath of fresh air. I still love all the CHD families I have gotten to know and would love to be a part of the heart world, but I wasn't one of the lucky ones to keep my child. 

It just feels nice to live somewhat "normal" even though we will always be missing our little girl.


On the other hand, all this decreased stress has helped us in other ways as well. We have been trying to add to our family for the past 14 months and just recently got a positive test! Baby #3 will be arriving around July 24 2014! Just 5 days after Hailey's birthday. She must have picked this one out just for us <3



No comments:

Post a Comment