Christmas

Christmas

Monday, September 20, 2010

Appt went great!

I know I am a little late updating my blog. But our appointment on the 16th went great! We had our Fetal Echo and everything is looking just like it's supposed to. They also did another anatomy scan and everything there looks perfect as well. All her organs are in the correct place and working like they should be. Other than that, there really isn't much to update about. Our next ultrasound will be on October 14th where we will be getting more pictures like these:

Isn't she just so cute?!













Look at that face!












Yup, still a girl!












4 chamber heart












Profile shot












We are at 21 weeks as of yesterday, only 19 to go!!! Hoping these months go by fast!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the good news.... Please visit my blog as I honored "Hailey's Journey with HLHS" with an award. Much love.

    ReplyDelete