Christmas

Christmas

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Lost and Found Connections Abound

I just wanted to introduce you all to a great blog I came across while reading a fellow heart mom's blog. They offer a list of blogs for everyone needing help and support at the moment. The blog is Lost and Found Connections Abound. You can submit your own blog as well.
One of their links is all about pregnancy and infant loss, I haven't read much on it yet but I do plan on it. Here is the link to the pregnancy and infant loss support page. This page contains a list of blogs on people going through the same thing as many of my followers.

On other news, everything here is still going great! I have been feeling Leyna move more and more. It's only once or twice a day, but the movements are getting stronger! We will be going in for our fetal echo next Thursday, the 16th. We will also be getting another ultrasound to check out how she's growing. I can't wait to see more pictures of her!

Here is the link to the blog I was reading when I came across LFCA. She is a new "heart mom to be" and could use lots of support.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you the best with your echo on the 16gth. I will be thinking about you. Thank you for sharing the blog link.

    ReplyDelete