Christmas

Christmas

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hailey's First Birthday

I'm just posting the invite I sent to all of my facebook friends, I know some of you are not on facebook  so I would like to include the invite on Blogger as well.

 Hailey will be turning ONE on July 18th. As you all know, she passed away on December 2nd from her fight with HLHS. We will be having a BBQ and cake to celebrate her life. We would love for all to attend and if you can, bring a new and unwrapped gift or donation. All of this will be donated to Doernbecher Children's Hospital on July 21st (Hailey's surgery anniversary). We want this to be a happy day full of celebration to remember our beautiful little girl!


If you would like to attend or send a gift, please e-mail me at labradorgirl1981@msn.com and I will send you our address. 

No comments:

Post a Comment