Christmas

Christmas

Monday, August 24, 2009

Doing well

So far Hailey's recovery is going well. Her lactate levels are now below 1, so that is great! She has already started opening her eyes again and is very alert. So far this recovery is really going much faster than her first one. It helps with her not having to be on ECMO this time. That is one big scary machine! All of the doctors sure are amazed at what she has gone through and how much she is fighting. She has now had 6 surgeries, 2 of them being open heart surgeries and has a tally of over 40 hours of surgery. She amazes me everyday. I just can't wait to take her home with us! I wanted to thank everyone for all the thoughts and prayers, they really do work! And thank you Lincoln family for all the coments and positive messages I really appreciate it. I hope Princess Aly is doing well!
This picture is a gift from Grandma, it's a onesie and a hat!!

2 comments:

  1. Yea Hailey! So happy to hear the good news! I bet you'll be home before you know it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hailey, you are a miracle! Keep it up and hopefully your mommy and daddy can bring you home to Washington soon! Heart hugs :)

    ReplyDelete