Christmas

Christmas

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep

This great organization came to take pictures of Hailey this past Thursday. They usually take photos of babies that have passed, but they also take pictures of babies that may pass soon or are at risk. Their website is www.nowilaymedowntosleep.net and they did some beautiful pictures of Hailey. If you would like to view them go to www.collages.net and the user name is Hailey the password is 16832. Let me know what you think! We should be getting our CD copy of the pictures soon so I can actually use some of the pictures.

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures. She is absolutely beautiful! You have to be so proud of her. She is a real fighter and showing everyone how much strength she has. God bless you and your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pictures are beautiful. I so so wish I had known about this organization when Kaia was alive. What a great group of people. I think Hailey is showing us all how much of a tough girl she is. I hope you all are doing well, emotionally. Hang in there & God bless!

    ReplyDelete