Christmas

Christmas

Monday, November 23, 2009

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the big day! Hailey willbe having her Glenn and a valve replacement. This is a huge surgery that will be all day. I am very scared! Please pray that she does not have to be on ECMO again and that she pulls through this surgery and will be home in time for Christmas, that is our goal. I'm so scared she may not make it, but I have a gut feeling that she will be just fine, there is still that possibility that I may be wrong. We can't loose her, we just can't. She's come too far to fail now. Please pray for us tomorrow, her surgery begins around 8am pacific time. I will try and post as many updates as I can.

5 comments:

  1. I will be thinking of Hailey and your family and praying for her. She is strong and I have faith that she will be home for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She and your whole family will be in my thoughts and prayers all day tomorrow. I can't imagine the emotions you are going through today. I know I will be experiencing them myself in the near future...hopefully after the 1st of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be praying very hard for your precious little Hailey and her dr.s tmrw! I know that you probably just can't wait for tmrw to be over and for Hailey to be on the road to recovery! Good luck and keep us updated whenever you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be praying and anxiously awaiting updates. Hailey is in God's hands and He has the power to bring her healing through those skilled surgeons. God bless you and your sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be praying for you both as well as Hailey as I know this will be an excrutiating day. May you experience the peace that only comes from the Lord through this day.
    Angie

    ReplyDelete